Do you wish that you could have orthodontic care that does not get in the way of your normal everyday food choices? Do you wish that your orthodontic care would be discreet and go unnoticed by even the closest people are around you? Fortunately, you may be in luck with Invisalign’s orthodontic alignment treatment systems, which offer the following benefits:
– As your treatment progresses, so too will your aligners, which can be easily changed as necessary.
– Invisalign aligners are very effective at correcting various oral health ailments including pain from TMJ disorders, damage caused by bruxism, and most of all, malocclusions, which are bad bites and misalignments with your smile.
– Invisalign features state-of-the-art technology that allows the aligners to be removed at will, which means there are zero food restrictions, and you can eat as your heart desires, as long as you remove the treatments before each meal.
– Invisalign aligners are proficiently crafted without the use of metals thanks to their patented thermoplastic design, which allows them to be fully customized and designed to fit the needs of each patient.
– Invisalign removes the stigma of traditional braces by allowing them to be worn discreetly, often without others perceiving them.
If you are looking for Invisalign treatments in Allen and Dallas, Texas, Fourth Dimension Orthodontics & Craniofacial Orthopedics would love to help. For a more thorough examination to determine which orthodontic treatment will work best for you, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Deji Fashemo by calling our orthodontic office at 972.947.2000 for Dallas and 972.947.2200 for Allen. A straighter smile is your first step to a brighter, healthier lifestyle that can improve your life for many years to come.