Did you know you can make the most of your braces by treating them correctly with proper care? Well, it’s true! Braces can help your teeth adjust into ideal proper alignment. However, neglecting your braces will only increase the duration time of treatment. That is why it is vital to make the most of your braces and keep them in great shape. To help you with making the most of your braces, our staff here at Fourth Dimension Orthodontics & Craniofacial Orthopedics has provided you a list of tips. These tips include:
– Oral Hygiene: To keep your braces clean, you should still brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily to prevent harmful food particles from becoming trapped between wedges in your braces and teeth.
– Safety Equipment: To protect your teeth and braces, wear safety equipment to suit your environment. This includes mouth guards, helmets, face protectors, etc.
– Cleaning: Always clean your retainer weekly.
– Food: Avoid various foods and snacks that can easily get stuck between your teeth and braces.
– Appointments: Visit your orthodontist regularly for checkups and appointments.
Fourth Dimension Orthodontics & Craniofacial Orthopedics wants your orthodontics treatments to serve you as best they can. To schedule an exam with Dr. Deji Fashemo or to book an appointment for any of our wonderful services, please call our Dallas, Texas, office at 972-947-2000 or our Allen, Texas, office at 972-947-2200. We look forward to seeing you soon!